Desktop Connect for CRM
Integrating contact centres with CRM systems is becoming a necessity to enable customer queries to be resolved in one call as rapidly as possible. Integration often requires expensive professional services but with Geomant’s Desktop Connect for CRM, integration with many CRM applications can be provided ‘out-of-the box’.
Desktop Connect for CRM provides telephony integration between Avaya Communication Manager through Avaya Enablement Services (AES) and the CRM manufacturer’s telephony interface where available and where necessary adds the telephony interface.
Desktop Connect for CRM enables a growing number of CRM systems, including:
- Salesforce.com (Click to download the brochure)
- Microsoft Dynamics (Click to download the brochure)
- Lagan / Kana
The following base functionality is provided for each system:
- Agent state change (Ready, Not Ready, Wrap up, On Call)
- Screenpop using available information from ANI, DNIS or UUI when used in conjunction with Avaya Voice Portal
- Click to dial
- Visual display of softphone which include the following functions:
- Reason codes